We are Matador.
After owning and operating many successful companies, our founders are pursuing a new and ambitious goal that sits at the cutting edge of technology: Revolutionize omnichannel retail by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence.
As we ramp up for our continued growth, we’re seeking someone to lead our customer success initiatives. A person who’ll not only proactively work with customers and users so they leverage the most of the Matador platform, but also play an integral role in creating an environment where the achievement of key customer success outcomes becomes the standard.
• Structure and deploy a Customer Success practice in a fast paced environment
• Grow revenue, retention, and expansion working closely with the sales & product teams
• Coordinate and improve onboarding, training, integration and ongoing review activities
• Drive customer adoption, retention & value creation
• Building relationships with 40 to 60 clients, managing contract renewals, identifying and acting on upsell and cross-sell opportunities to meet targets.
• Acting as a consultant on the product and best practices. Monitoring KPIs for business cases and product use.
• Prior relevant B2B SaaS experience
• Tech-savvy. Strong technical software background supporting customers
• Strong communication and presentation skills (English, Spanish is a plus)
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Startup experience
• Being data-driven
• Industry knowledge of the retail automotive is a plus